Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random Thoughts

Sometimes I wonder why people do the things they do...then I realize it doesn't matter. What matters is how I react or don't to it.


~~~~~~~~~~


What would you do when you have the chance to make your wildest fantasy become reality? Do you jump in with both eyes closed? Do you take this chance to do something that you have only dreamed about? Do you allow yourself to be free, uninhibited, and spontaneous? Do you live in the moment? Or do you walk away leaving a trail of regret, what ifs, and disappointment?

~~~~~~~~~~

I think when you get married, you should be required to wear something visible and non removable to let the world know you are married. I heard someone say once if a married man is going to cheat he should make sure the woman is single. WTF!!! (Excuse my language) but I don’t want a trifling man and married one is definitely a NO for me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Can you blame it on the alcohol if you are not drunk? Are there rules for that? I mean what if I only had one drink or what if I had the drink yesterday? What if I skip the drink but you don’t know it? I could pretend and say and do what’s on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

Why do people lie for no reason? I mean I didn’t ask for it I was minding my own business, going about my way. I didn’t solicit. You could have kept that one to yourself. Sometimes I think people talk just to hear the sound of their own voice.

~~~~~~~~~~

I have become a marriage counselor to a married friend. I’m single never married. Hmmm, isn’t that an oxymoron. I think I have missed my calling. I talked him off the ledge and back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment