Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Ode to G

Good Morning. Baby U Are My Soul Mate I was Made to Love Ya.
You are the epitome of my Definition of a Man.
I used to Dream with No Love until you came along.
You Make My Day when you Smile for Me.
Baby Hold on to Me because you are the Wind Beneath My Wings.
That's the Way I Feel about You. I'm Hurting for You
These Strings, Strings are causing me Misery.
I've thought about you. How Many Times? over One Million Times

Got Love for me? Please Don't Take It Away.
It's Breaking My Heart Thinkin' Bout It.
Hugs & Kisses is what I need from you.
You Ought to be with Me I don't want Closure.
I want Forever You &  Me. I Wanna Get Up with You
Everyday for the Rest of Your Life To My Grave.
I'd Give Anything to have you Callin' Me on my Private Line again.
Last Time I Saw You at The G Spot Oh What a Night!
When the DJ Played Our Song and you held me in your arms,
I thought Is This the Way to Heaven?

All That Matters is You're a Keeper and I want to be Close to You.
I'm Saving Your Place. Don't Make Me Beg.
You Need Love and I can Show You How to Love.
Where Do We Go from here? Didn't We go as Deep As It Goes?
It Was What It Was, but I'm Already Missing You.
Since You Ain't Around My Heart Don't beat the same.
Meet me Same Place, Same Time on Love Street.
Let's Fall Back Taking Everything For the Love of Just Us.
What Cha' Think About That?
Our Second Time Around will be Sweeter Awesome.

My ode to Gerald Levert. He was #1 and truly Mr. Too Damn Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment